About Vince Hassel
Vince is a well-rounded seasoned business executive with more than 30 years of extensive experience. He has been Chief Financial Officer for companies ranging from family owned enterprises to companies with revenue up to $1 billion. Vince is a business minded CFO who has successfully managed companies through accelerated growth and expansion. His industry experience includes consumer products, distribution, industrial products, manufacturing and retail.
Vince is proven financial executive with abilities to improve operations, profitability and implement tools to drive profitable sales growth. He is adept at process improvement to drive efficiencies and speed of information to improve business performance. He has strong qualifications in system technology design, supply chain, business strategic planning, staff development and development of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Vince has led a significant number of successful acquisitions and divestitures. Other areas of expertise include:
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Liquidity improvement
- Bank and alternative financing
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Development of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) to drive operational improvements.
- Enterprise software selection and implementation
- Accurate and Timely Financial Information
- Merger and acquisition strategy and execution
- Product line profitability / margin analysis
- Supply Chain Management
- Risk management
- Information systems technology design and implementation
Vince resides in Brighton, CO and graduated from Pepperdine University with an MBA in Finance and San Diego State University with a BS in Finance. When not working, he enjoys competing in triathlons and snow-boarding.
Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, MBA
San Diego State University, BS in Finance
Certificates & Licenses:
Stanford University, Executive Education Program